CHOOSE NIGHT NURSE AS YOUR
AFTER-HOUR PEDIATRIC TRIAGE SERVICE!
Since 1999, Night Nurse has “specialized” in delivery of reliable triage services for the pediatric medical community. Our triage services are now available to practices, clinics, hospitals and healthcare providers nearly everywhere in the United States.
Physicians know their patients/caregivers receive the highest standard of timely triage from our experienced pediatric RNs and NPs. Rapid response times and the competency of our nurse professionals result in a good night’s sleep for on-call MDs.
Night Nurse advanced systems are EMR compatible and designed to maximize operational cost effectiveness. Clear informative Encounter Reports including patient/caregiver/nurse narratives, are electronically faxed to physicians.
Importantly, Night Nurse qualitative services are also affordable.
- Nurses with substantive pediatric credentials deliver high standard care advice. Excellence of triage and on-going investment in systems, provide our abilities to consistently meet the expectations of now over 1,500 subscribers.
- Communication with Night Nurse is immediate and available 24/7. Practice Managers quickly resolve issues and receive prompt consideration of requests in direct conversation with our triage management team.
- Average response times for emergency calls are under 5 minutes, less than 10 minutes for urgent calls, within 30 minutes for all other calls (economics of staff coverage have always been secondary to patient safety concerns).
- Extensive coverage is available from 5 pm to 8 am daily, and 24 hours on weekends and major holidays. Subscribers can select hours of coverage that meet their particular needs.
- Advanced systems issue digital encounter reports, electronically transmitted to subscribers by 8:30 every morning.
- Cost effective operation and efficient system capacity allows Night Nurse to offer affordable after-hours pediatric triage services.
- Emergency back-up equipment at our Massachusetts call center assures delivery of uninterrupted triage services during blackouts and severe weather conditions.
- Night Nurse is itself well-insured, in addition to individual RN/NP liability policies. But, the best protection we offer physicians and patients is our adherence to Dr. Barton Schmitt protocols, continually updated by our Medical Directors.
Night Nurse is an exclusive pediatric triage. RNs and NPs averaging 18 years clinical experience focus entirely on pediatrics. Physicians can rest assured their patients are in the capable and caring hands of Night Nurse professionals.
For Further information contact:
Tami E. Regan, RN, CHT
Director, Nursing Triage Services
Night Nurse, Inc.
800-577-4455 (toll free)
508-650-0022 (office) Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use our Quick Quote rapid response link. Questions answered within 24 hrs.